Accountant will provide financial and investigative services to help identify,
analyze, and resolve financial disputes. The Forensics Accountant will gather
and analyze evidence to detect fraud and irregularities, review financial
documents and records, and prepare financial reports and findings. The Forensics
Accountant will conduct investigations and prepare reports to support legal
proceedings, and provide expert witness testimony.
· At least 5 years of accounting experience.
· Experience with financial analysis and forensic accounting.
· Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Proficient in the use of accounting software systems and
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access).
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation preferred.
· Excellent research and analytical skills.
· Ability to communicate complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
· High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Send your application, CV, relevant recommendations and transcripts in a single PDF. The application must be in English, no longer than one page, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st of March 2023 at 23.59 EAT. Please state clearly on your application's subject the job's title i.e. Forensics Accountant. Kindly note only successful candidates will be contacted.
|Posted By||John Andrews Risk Management Limited|
Contact us today for free conslutaion or more information.Get In Touch