We are looking for
an experienced Guard to join our team. The Guard will be responsible for
monitoring and protecting our property, personnel, and assets. The Guard will
patrol and secure the premises, observe for signs of crime or disorder, and
investigate suspicious activities. The Guard will also interact with the public,
provide customer service, and respond to emergency situations.
· Previous experience as a Guard or in a related field
· Knowledge of security operations and procedures
· Ability to remain alert and vigilant
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good physical fitness
Ability to use judgment and remain calm under pressure
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
· Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
Send your application, CV, relevant recommendations and transcripts in a single PDF. The application must be in English, no longer than one page, and sent to email@example.com by the 1st of March 2023 at 23.59 EAT (marked ‘Guard Force (Uganda)'). Please state clearly on your application if you are also applying for other positions within the company.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
|Posted By||John Andrews Risk Management Limited|
Contact us today for free conslutaion or more information.Get In Touch