Protection Officer is responsible for providing close personal protection for
high-profile individuals or clients deemed to be at risk. Duties include
conducting threat assessments, managing security details, developing security
plans and providing physical protection for clients. The Close Protection
Officer is also responsible for coordinating with other security and law
enforcement personnel to ensure the safety of the client.
· At least 5 years of experience in the security industry
· Experience in providing close protection to high-profile individuals
· Experience in threat assessments and security planning
Experience in coordinating with other security and law
· Valid First Aid/CPR certification
· Certificate in Close Protection or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license -High school diploma or equivalent
· Excellent physical and mental health
· Excellent communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills
· Ability to remain calm and composed in stressful situations
· Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
How to apply
Send your application, CV, relevant recommendations and transcripts in a single PDF. The application must be in English, no longer than one page, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st of March 2023 at 23.59 EAT. Please state clearly on your application's subject the job's title i.e. Close Protection Officer. Kindly note only successful candidates will be contacted.
John Andrews Risk Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Posted By||John Andrews Risk Management Limited|
Contact us today for free conslutaion or more information.Get In Touch