Resources Officer is responsible for the management of all personnel-related
activities and the implementation of a wide range of human resources functions.
This includes recruitment and selection, training and development, performance
evaluation, employee relations, and compensation and benefits. The Human
Resources Officer will ensure that the organization’s human resources policies
and procedures are applied and followed consistently and fairly.
· At least 5 years of experience in a human resources role
· Strong working knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations
· Experience with recruitment and selection processes
· Experience with employee relations, training, and performance evaluation
Experience working in a fast-paced and changing
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field
· Professional human resources certification (e.g. PHR, SHRM-CP)
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your applications to email@example.com enclosing a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and contacts of three referees quoting the job title on the email subject (Control Room Officer) on or before 1st March 2023.
|John Andrews Risk Management Limited