We are looking for
an Intern Forensic Accountant to join our team. The Intern Forensic Accountant
will be responsible for conducting financial and investigative analysis to
uncover fraudulent activity and other financial discrepancies. The Intern will
assist in preparing reports and presentations in support of investigation
findings, and provide support with document review, data analysis, and other
aspects of forensic accounting.
· Previous experience working in an accounting or financial services firm is preferred.
· Knowledge of financial and accounting principles.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools.
· Working knowledge of forensic accounting and fraud investigation techniques.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
· CPA or CFE certification is preferred but not required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st March 2023. Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted
John Andrews Risk Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Posted By||John Andrews Risk Management Limited|
Contact us today for free conslutaion or more information.Get In Touch